T O P_ 5
My Favorite Toys for Kids between 2 and 6+ >> June A 2007
Just pretend there are appropriate trademarks symbols and legal disclaimers.
1) Wood Blocks - the most versatile... can be used when playing with any other toy.
Check out these pics for inspiration:
2) Cars and Trucks - on the move... rolling wheels are intoxicating.
Tonka, Matchbox, Hotwheels, and Bruder are probably the best known. The Plastic Tonkas look kinda lame compared to my metal ones though.
I guess too many kids got their heads bashed. Anyway, I really want to find a good take-apart vehicle.
The ones I find are either too simple or too complex.
3) Wooden Trains and Tracks - where setting up is more than half the fun.
Thomas and Friends, Brio, and others... We have a fair amount of wooden Thomas stuff.
The buildings such as the coal plant and timber yard and cranes make the interaction really neat.
4) Duplo Or Lego - has elements of every other category on the list.
There are a few other brands worth checking out too. Lego's come a long way since City, Space and Castle. Some people don't like a lot of the new stuff because
it's not as fundamental (too many specialized parts). I agree, I guess, but some of the new sets look really freakin neat.
5) Dolls and Action Figures - even robots count... as long as you give it personality.
This is a vast category which I try to avoid in these lists, but too bad. Wheee, pick your franchise or latest movie.However, Playmobil is the most widespread and diverse example I can think of. Pricey tho. I drool over the neat toys in playmobil catalog. Historical dudes are best.
They now have a Roman Coloseum. I want it. Tomorrow will be my 4th birthday (give or take).
root TOMGALE.COM | GALLERY >> DELNORO >> GALEGAMES >> FRIENDS >> TOP 5 | contact via TOMGALE(@)YAHOO.COM | Thomas Gale ©2000-2007